The best thing about Peak to Fong is that dogs are the VIP guests of the day!
Our team is taking every possible measure to ensure that the day is a delightful and exciting one for everybody, particularly the dogs. However, we cannot achieve this without your assistance too! At Peak to Fong, your dog serves as an ambassador for all dogs in Hong Kong, so please keep in mind these essential guidelines:
– Leashes on: Remember to keep all dogs on a leash at all times.
– Water, water! Water stations will be available at various points along the way, but please remember to provide water for your dog as well. Providing fresh, clean water will help keep your dog energised throughout the festivities.
– Poop Happens! Please clean up after your dogs.
– Noise and distractions: There will be plenty of new sights and sounds for your dogs to experience. Please be vigilant for any signs of distress and consider taking them for a stroll in the neighbourhood if they need some quiet time.
– Emergency care: We have professional veterinarians from Acorn Vet available on-site to handle any dog medical emergencies.
By adhering to these simple guidelines, you will ensure the happiness and well-being of your dogs and everyone else participating in the event.