Having a dog means you are now parents of a 2-year-old child! Parenting a dog can be a hugely rewarding and enjoyable experience, but it also brings responsibilities. Teaching is among your parenthood duties and training him/her with essential life skills is the best thing you can do to guarantee a happy and harmonious life with your dog!
Who said training must be stressful and boring? This course is meant to be interactive, fun and inspiring! We aim at coaching the human parents to UNDERSTAND and COMMUNICATE with their furry kids, and to MOTIVATE them to voluntarily offer good manners and blend happily with their family and the human world. Our coaching focuses on the use of positive reinforcement and its application in daily life, which not only strengthens the partnership between dog and human, but also equips the human parents with lifetime skills to guide their furry kids even after this training course.
Course duration : 4 weeks (1.5 hours per class per week)
堂數: 4 星期 (每星期1 堂，各1.5 小時)
Venue: Whiskers N Paws (10/F, Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chau)
地點︰Whiskers N Paws (鴨脷洲新海怡廣場10樓)
Course fee: HKDR Adopted Dog $1800 │ Non-HKDR Adopted Dog $2300
費用︰救狗之家領養狗隻 $1800 │ 非救狗之家領養狗隻 $2300
*All dogs must be over 18 weeks of age, fully vaccinated of DHPPiL and in good health. Each dog can be accompanied by four human family members. The second dog of the same family can enjoy a $200 reduction. 所有狗隻必須年滿18星期或以上，已完成5合1防疫注射且健康狀況良好。每隻狗狗可由最多4位家人陪同出席。同一家庭第二隻上課狗隻可獲$200 優惠。
Courses that are available now 現正招生課程︰
– 201709C (粵語班 – 9月3, 10, 17 及24日 │ 10:30am – 12:00pm) **FULL**
– 201709E (English Class – Sept 3, 10, 17 & 24│ 12:15pm – 1:45pm) **FULL**
– 201710C (粵語班 – 10月1, 8, 15 及22日 │ 10:30am – 12:00pm)
– 201710E (English Class – Oct 1, 8, 15 & 22│ 12:15pm – 1:45pm) **FULL**
– 201711C (粵語班 – 10月29日、11月5, 12 及26日* │ 10:30am – 12:00pm)
– 201711E (English Class – Oct 29, Nov 5, 12 & 26*│ 12:15pm – 1:45pm)
* 11月19日將會停課一週. Classes will be skipped on Nov 19.